Customizing your Microsoft Windows desktop background is something that can be surprisingly annoying. The interface to do so isn’t user friendly or easily accessible; if you use a source image that is small, it will appear grainy; images are distorted when you set them to “stretch”, and getting your background color to match the background color of an illustration is nearly impossible.
More advanced users may be familiar with making their own custom desktops by using an image editing tool, but this is often a chore in and of itself.
BinarySwitch reveal is packed with features that make customizing your desktop background a breeze.
Here are just a few of the features:
- Select an image from your desktop or the clipboard—this means you don’t have to go through the trouble of saving an image from the internet into a folder on your computer.
- Images can be used at their original size, fit or scaled to your screen size, or stretched (the windows default), or any size in between.
- Images can be quickly aligned to any position on the screen, or any custom position.
- Background colors can be set using the windows palette or by selecting a color present in your background image.
- Smaller images are up-scaled, which improves their appearance.
Try it today to experience just how easy customizing your windows desktop background can be!